Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stamp Out Stamp Thieves


I am always amazed at the audacity of some people when they take someone else's work, claim it and promote it as their own, and then to go on to profit from it. It happens a lot to artists who I am familiar with and I feel really bad for them!!! Mo Manning (one of my personal favourites)over at Mo's Digital Pencil is one such artist. She seems to have to battle with these thieves on an ongoing basis :( I have put her logo on my site to show my support for her and for the other artists whose work I have enjoyed. If you are interested in what Mo has to say, click on the logo above.

Blessings,
Sarah ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah