Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sundays With Crissy Challenge #6

I'mmmmm Back!!! It's Sundays with Crissy time and for this challenge it's all about shades--monochromatic shades that is!! This is only my second time doing this type of technique and I just love it!! I chose Crissy's image "Oswalda Goes Shopping" from Squigglefly!! Isn't she sweet??! I coloured her using the Copic warm greys (W00, W0, W01, W03, & W05) to give the image a black and white photograph look.





I apologize for the picture quality--I find this type of artwork very hard to photograph--not sure why?? Anyway, I will keep this post short, but if you want to see more monochromatic cards check out what the rest of our awesome DT has come up with HERE!!!

Thanks for stopping by--have a blessed day!

Sarah ☺

8 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! I love love love your colouring on Oswalda. Your blending is perfection and it really does look like a black and white photo! Love the highlights you left on the ribbon and purse too! The touches of pink really set the card off great. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out fantastic Sarah. I love how Oswalda turned out and I just adore the card corners too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! You have colored this so pretty!! She is one of my favorite images!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah! Wow, you really ROCKED this technique! Your shading is perfect and the pink embellishments are so awesome with the grey! I love the added corners, it really completes the card perfectly! Love it!! hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Pretty card, love the Fancy image and the Pink embellies are awesome!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah
    What a great card! Your colouring is fantastic. Love this card!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful! Your grey scale coloring is awesome. Such talent! The touch of pink just makes this striking. Adorable image. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah