Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ten Things, Ten Blogs


My very sweet friend Crissy Armstrong blessed me with a blog award today!!

The rules of accepting it are to write a list of 10 things about yourself people may not know about you and then pass it on to 10 other blogger friends!!

So here is my list of 10 little known facts:

1. I have a green belt in Jiu Jitsu.

2. I am one of six children, the youngest, and the only girl--that's why I needed the green belt :)

3. I make at least one card every month and send it to a Canadian soldier I have never met to encourage them.

4. I do aquafit classes 2-4x a week to try to keep fit--I am usually the youngest person in the class :)

5. I was married to my DH on a beach in Jamaica--this year we will celebrate 15 years married (21 years since our first date)!! And I still like him A LOT!!!

6. I LOVE SPAS!!!!

7. I LOOOOOVVVEEE Chocolate!!

8. I love Jason Bourne movies!!

9. I love 70's shows--Hogan's Hero's, Wonder Woman, Kung Fu, Gilligan's Island, The Waltons, etc.

10. I honestly don't know what I would do without my faith. God has blessed my life with so much abundance--a great husband, a beautiful & kind daughter, two sweet kitties, an amazing church, a craft I love, wonderful friends both present and online, etc. LIFE IS GOOD!!

So there you have it--now here is a list of my 10 Favourite Blogs in no particular order...

1. Karen--who is an amazing artist & such a great inspiration and help to me!!
2. Cathy--whose love and wisdom for papercrafting are such a gift to me!! Her husband Crazy Joe is a pretty mean colourer with the Copics too!!
3. Curt--who is a House Mouse "colourer" extraordinaire, is an amazing photographer & has the cutest dogs on the planet!!
4. Debby--whose cards are always a work of art!!
5. Jeanette--whose colouring and layouts always inspire me!!
6. Mary--who always comes up with the neatest projects!!
7. Amy--one of my most favourite High Hopes Stamps artists--her colouring and layouts are always so amazing!!!
8. Melanie--okay so I love Melanie's colouring too!!!
9. Sonia--who always has really great tips & tricks on her site!!
10. Jules my darling daughter who is becoming quite the little card artist herself!! She's an awesome kid! I am so blessed she's mine!
Enjoy visiting these blogs--they truly have been a blessing to me!!
Sarah :)

4 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah~ this award is truly sweet. Thank you so much.
    It is nice to know who appreciates the blog & I truly hope it does help. I love your blog too and am always excited to see what you have up your sleeve.
    Off I go to try to do justice to receiving this award. Drop by for my top ten. Although they honestly may not be as good as yours but I will do my best.
    Take care & again, many thanks.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award, Sarah
    You truly deserve this award for all the inspiration you give. It's always a pleasure to come to your blog, your beautiful work, your love for people and the kind things you do and say, you really have a way of lifting people up.
    Thanks again, my friend!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! Thank you so very much for thinking of me and a big congrats on your having received this award. I can see from the work on your blog that it is very much deserved!
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome that you thought of me. I'm so humbled that you did! Thanks so much! Wow a green belt. That is super. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah