Sunday, February 28, 2010

Mo's Digital Pencil--Challenge #20

Happy Sunday everyone! I wanted to put up a quick post this morning before the day got away from me and I got too involved in the Gold Medal hockey game. (GO CANADA GO!!!!)

This week I purchased my first digi image from Mo's Digital Pencil and I was so excited I did this week's challenge too! The challenge...follow this sketch...




Mo's images are so amazing and I couldn't resist this one, it's called Kimono. The little cat reminds me of my daughter's cat Yuki, who is always getting into drinking glasses if they are left unattended.




I coloured my image using alcohol markers (Copic & Prismacolor). The image is stamped on Neenah paper with Memento--Tuxedo Black ink. The cardstock is from Bazzil, flowers from Prima, brads from Doodlebug and the flower spacers are from my stash.


Because the sketch is simple I chose to do the inside of the card very simple too. The characters inside mean Harmony (discontinued dies from Quickutz).
Thanks for coming by today!! Hopefully by my next post I will be able to say that Canada won the Gold!! May the best team win!!
Blessings,
Sarah :)

4 comments:

  1. You have won the gold with skating, well done, I keep my fingers crossed for you during the Ice-Hockey game! Beautiful card, I love the way you coloured the little Japanese Girl!
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! The flowers are beautiful. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love copics and prismas together..Terrific job.. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and lovely card with the Japanese girl!! Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah