Monday, January 25, 2010

High Hopes Challenge #60

Wow, it's been a long time since I had a chance to play along with the High Hopes Challenge and this week it's all about making a scene :) I picked up one of Dustin Pike's images "Troubled Travis" from the new release and couldn't wait to use it!!

Here's my card...


The challenge said you had to use at least 3 stamps in your scene and so I used the Jungle Background as well as the Daisy stamp to set the scene for this poor battered soul. I can imagine this card being for some poor skateboarder or ski enthusiast who didn't quite complete the trick like they had planned. It any case I had fun and was very challenged making it.

The Recipe:
  • Stamps--All High Hopes
  • Card Stock--Bazzil Papers
  • Stamped On--Prism Paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Media--Alcohol Markers--Copic, Touch, & Prismacolor

Thanks for stopping by to take a look & if you haven't had a chance to see the new release you really should check it out!

Have a great day!!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job combining the stamps Sarah! I love this new stamp of Dustin's, its just so cute! I just wanna kiss him on the nose to make it better! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just adorable! Great scene you created and lovely colors! Thanks for playing with High Hopes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah