Wednesday, July 1, 2009

High Hopes Challenge #36

Here's another catch up card for High Hopes Challenge #36--Use Up Your Scraps! I made this card for a friend of mine who is an avid scuba diver. I created my underwater scene by masking Diver Dan and the Sea Floor Background.




The rest of the recipe:

Media: Variety of alcohol markers(Primacolor, Copic, & Touch)
Ink: Memento--Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Bazzil Papers
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon--Night Light--Charles
Sentiment: Studio G (masked)
Embellishments: Pearls & Bubbles for my stash
Punch: Ticket Corner--Stampin' Up

Thanks for coming by to take a look--Have a blessed day!

Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous coloring and scene you made Sarah! I love the water droplets as embellishing. They go perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah